another week,another crap

Khamis, 4 November 2010

HELLO FOLKS!

it's me again!
hhmmm........now,i'm quite sad....wanna know why???
i won't tell you! :P


just kidding,i'll tell you....cuz,my camera is broken!!
NOOOO!!! well,no pics until i'll get a new camera......

hmmmm.....look at this place.....i have conquered my mom's workplace....
now......this place is a mess.....my mom is gonna kill me!
gonna clean up fast!

*45 minutes later*
yay! it's clean now!
it just take 15 minutes to clean up this place(another 30 minutes masa makan)

school holiday is coming.....hhhmm......how to spend my holiday.....
there's 2 choices....the first choice is the fun choice or the sitting here all day writing this crap.....i'll pic....,maybe.....and MAYBE,i'll pick both...

gtg....

IRFAN RAMLEE(WAN WAN)




0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan